2011 has no doubt highlighted Google’s initiatives in making certain organic search results are delivering content displaying high relevancy to a search query. This drive for excellent quality will not halt that means Google search results will grow to be more challenging to obtain. Of course that implies algorithm A/B testing (fundamentally research and development) is a have to for any online marketing services to make certain any customer project is certainly benefiting from the marketing and advertising budget.
The supply of high-end organic SEO services is Ultimately becoming more of an arena for the few that are making certain constant research and development methods are completed. The causes for updates are to enable those in any niche industry to truly benefit for staying within Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, which are now (more than ever) focused on engagement with a market place more so than competitors and by having an organic search strategy that is holistic in approach.
Examples of the most current and critical updates to be conscious of for 2012 SEO are:
1. Google +: In the drive to make sure website owners participating with their market most frequently are recognized, Google has produced a social engagement service that allows businesses (as well as individuals) to engage through video media, image media, firm product and/or service updates, links to relevant/engaging content and anything different you would like to share. Moving into 2012, Google are cleaning their natural ranking algorithm by bringing in new and very important social media monitoring that is assessed constantly allowing the most busy client engaged web marketer in any industry to be noticeable.
2. Google Panda: We have previously seen 7 Panda updates in 2011, which have impacted previously highly visited domains that were discovered to have weak or “thin” written content on primary product pages and this has cleaned up the search results for those marketers who were less targeted on high quality on-page SEO. As we all understand, Google’s ranking algorithm for organic (not-paid) results has traditionally been largely based on the volume of optimized back-links and those primarily with a high PageRank. This practice has permitted for search result manipulation and has been very difficult to police. In Google’s on-going drive for top quality, we’re now seeing available month-to-month algo-updates from Google’s Engineering Director, which will hopefully let any online marketing agency to review and understand why, when, how and what updates are imminent that ought to allow for planning forward. Natural link building services are readily available, but it’s best to research the companies and understand techniques prior to spending for a campaign.
3. Rich Snippets: As we all know, a visual message would typically stand out in search results a lot more clearly than a 150 character text-only outline. Google has not too long ago launched “Rich Snippets”, which will enable your internet site to display mixed-media content (image or movie media based) directly in your organic search result. Whether you’re a firm selling software or a firm selling online recipes, the image or movie based addition to your Meta description result will surely enhance your message.
4. Authorship Recognition (Google+): Connecting your published content material with your organization is an complete must. Any publisher can now highlight authorship just by using their email account, which allows for the show of their name and profile image directly in the search results. Anybody publishing unique, well written content material online comprehend how agonizing it can be to see their work plagiarized, but can currently put their authorship signature alongside the article.
5. Freshness Update: For a long time Google have been focusing on the freshness of particular search queries, which was labeled previously as Query Deserves Freshness or QDF. In actuality there is certain search queries such as an forthcoming occasion like a new music concert or a theatre show. However, information today moves incredibly quick so this 2011 change will have an exciting affect in 2012. We will be observing around 35% of search results becoming impacted by the Freshness Update and any intelligent online marketing agency will be working hard to maintain up-to-date and fresh updates in their clients/own content material.
Every website in a search engine index that is found through a organic search result ought to display compelling and exciting content to engage with their marketplace. As we write a search query for Google algorithm changes to stay up to date on newest news, we want to see applicable content that is up-to-date, right? The same applies for all industries/businesses when advertising and marketing their goods and or services via the web – persuasive and interesting content will win. Alongside relevancy, the quality algorithm will help Google to rate the industry authority of a web page and its written content via the above updates and others that aren’t mentioned.